Welcome to the
Club Hub Event 2019
- Saturday 11th May 2019
- At Balls Brothers, Minster Court, 3 Mincing Ln, London EC3R 7PP (Near Monument Tube Station in Central London)
- 11 am to 6 pm
- A Whole Day especially for Kids Activity Providers.
- Expert Advice from TWO inspirational business speakers. (To be announced…….)
- Helping you grow your business through social media, brand awareness, marketing, franchising, sales, customer service and everything that entails running a business.
- All Food and Drink Included in the Ticket Purchase.
- A massive Award Ceremony with 12 exclusive Trophies to give out. (Nominations open 1st of October).
- Exclusive Q and A Session with the Founder and Director of Club Hub, Tessa Robinson herself.
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of people in similar industries to yours from all over the U.K
- The Cash Grabber Game with a massive prize to be won!
- Social Pod Available for Photos
- Raffle with lots of amazing prizes to be won.
- Only 200 tickets available. With 6,000 providers registered with Club Hub we are sure tickets will sell very fast!
- Early bird tickets go on Sale 1st of November!
Tessa Robinson is a 25 year old former musical theatre student who created Club Hub UK after starting her own children’s musical theatre group and finding that there were no free or low cost options to advertise locally.
With help from start-up aggregator Ideas Britain she was able to develop her idea before placing second in their #InSport competition.
The award drew the attention of Marcus Isman-Egal (Managing Partner of Red Everywhere) and Chris Ryu (The Honest Agency) who made her vision become a reality.
Club Hub is now a Multi Award Winning Kids Activities Directory
- Number 1 on Google for Kids Activity Providers.
- Has over 12,000 listings for babies to 18 years.
- With Locations across the UK from Dorset to Aberdeen, including Northern Ireland
- Thousands of app downloads and over 25,000 monthly views.
- Tessa is now an ambassador of the Entrepower Academy.
Headline Sponsor – The Sensory Fairy
Welcome, I’m Sarah Auger, the Founder and Owner of The Sensory Fairy. The aim of my business is to help parents find Sensory Solutions for their children who have Special Educational Needs. We also provide learning tools for parents, schools and childcare settings, along with equipment also. Im very passionate about my job, as I also have children with Special educational needs.
I’m very excited to be sponsoring The Club Hub, and being a fan of them myself, I’m looking forward to watch them grow even more.”
Headline Sponsor – ARTventurers
Hi, I’m Fiona. I’m the founder and MD of ARTventurers – we run award winning art and creative play classes for babies, toddlers and children throughout the UK. I’m proud to have a fabulous team of creative and energetic ARTventurers franchisees who are passionate about aiding our mini artists learning and development through art and play – often getting quite messy in the process! – and supporting each other to build colourful and flexible businesses around family life.
I’m thrilled that ARTventurers is sponsoring this event, bringing together children’s activity providers from across the UK to network, share best practice and celebrate some amazing achievements.
Headline Sponsor – Kalma Baby
Kalma Baby offers yoga and mindfulness for babies toddlers and children nationwide. We make yoga fun with serious benefits. Our sister company Kalma Mamas empowers women through pregnancy and beyond with yoga breathing and relaxation. We are thrilled to be headline sponsors of this years club hub awards being able to support others within the children’s activities industry!
Cash Grabber Game Sponsor – ClubsBuddy
ClubsBuddy is a single mobile and web solution for club/activity providers to administer and organise their clubs, communicate with parents, take registrations, bookings, payments and more. Flexible and easy to use, ClubsBuddy allows custom registration fields, can record attendance and keep emergency and medical information close to hand. Parents with multiple children can see all their activities and personalised calendar under one login and club organisers see all their events and registers quickly and easily whether on the move or in the office.
The ClubsBuddy team can’t wait to sponsor the Cash Grabber Game at the Club Hub Event next May, the whole event looks like it’s going to be fantastic! It will be great to see so many Kids Activity Providers under one roof, good luck to everyone playing the Cash Grabber game!