About Club Hub
- Double Award Winning Kids Activities Directory.
- Number 1 on Google for Kids Activity Providers.
- Club Hub UK is for kids activity providers that want a massive reach to parents in their area.
- Our service is an app that parents use as a one-stop-shop to discover kids activities in their area.
- Unlike ‘Hoop’ we only do targeted marketing based on proximity so you get maximum exposure to people you want.
- As a result of our work many local kids activity providers have been inundated with calls by new members.
- Over 3,000 kids activity providers signed up, offering thousands of kids activities for babies to age 18.
- Locations across the UK from Dorset to Aberdeen, including Northern Ireland
- Thousands of app downloads and over 20,000 monthly views.
Meet Our Founder
Tessa Robinson is a 24-year-old former musical theatre student who created Club Hub UK after starting her own children’s drama group, only to find there were no free options to advertise locally.
With help from start-up aggregator Ideas Britain she was able to develop her idea, before being entered into their #InSport competition, where she took second place.
The award drew the attention of Marcus Isman-Egal (Managing Partner of Red Everywhere) and Chris Ryu (The Honest Agency) who made her idea become a reality.
Tessa hopes that Club Hub will be the Number 1 service for parents and kids activity providers all over the U.K.
She is now a member of the Entrepreneur Academy in London and is in contact with Junior Ogunyemi (The Entrepreneur Academy), James Caan (Dragons Den), Ash Ali (Just East), Kanya King (The Mobo Awards} and Richard Woods (The Apprentice).
It's also great for listing my events on - nice and easy to use and promotion is free which is amazing! Thank you Club Hub UK!