Terms and Conditions for Club Hub
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Club Hub. An advertising service (“Club Hub”), which may be contacted at [email protected] By accessing the Club Hub web site/app, currently located at www.clubhubuk.co.uk (the “Site”) and “Club Hub” (the “App”) and using any of the Services (as defined below) accessible through the Site, you become a user and agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the Site or Services. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. The Club Hub services consist of the following, without limitation: an advertising service for children’s clubs and activities from new-born to 18 years to advertise their services to people throughout the U.K. Club Hub may offer additional services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and this Agreement will apply to all additional services or revised Services. Club Hub also reserves the right to cease offering any of the Services.
This Agreement is subject to change by Club Hub in its sole discretion at any time, and any such changes will be posted on the Site. Your continued use of this Site or the Services after the posting of revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such revisions. Please consult the end of this Agreement to determine when the Agreement was last revised.
- Minimum Age. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site/app or to register for the Services. By using the service you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- Criminal History. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Club Hub Service, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and/or are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. You should obtain a DBS (if applicable). The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. It replaces the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA). However if you legally do not require to have a DBS (you are never left alone with children) this is allowed. CLUB HUB DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS.However, Club Hub reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHECK.
- Insurance. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Club Hub Service, you represent and warrant that you have liability cover. CLUB HUB DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT LIABILITY BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS. However, Club Hub reserves the right to conduct any liability background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHECK.
- Use of Site and Service.
As a user of the Site/App or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
- Exclusive Use. Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Club Hub is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your user names and passwords.
- Geographic Limitations. The Site and Services are intended for use in the United Kingdom. You will only use the Services in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, United Kingdom export control laws. By using the Services, you represent that you have not been designated by the United Kingdom government as a “Specially Designated National” or other person to whom the provisions of the Services are prohibited. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. You are responsible for determining whether the user of the Services is legal in your jurisdiction.
- Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services.
- No Guarantees. Club Hub may not be able to provide customers for everyone seeking to use its services. Further, Club Hub makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of customers through the service.
- Reporting of Violations.You will promptly report to Club Hub any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users.
- Content Removal.Club Hub reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services. Club Hub will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party.
- Posting Restrictions.You will not post on the Services (Club Hub App or Website) anything that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Site or Services;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, etc.) without obtaining permission first;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others’ identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
- intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Site;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
- uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Site or Services;
- uses the Site or Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- collects or solicits personal information about anyone under 18; or
- is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, trolling, or similar activities.
- No False Information.You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Club Hub. If information provided to Club Hub changes you will promptly rectify this or inform Club Hub of such changes.
- No Commercial Solicitation.You will not solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Club Hub, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Club Hub £50 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
- Unique and Bona Fide Profile.As a Registered User of the Club Hub Service, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Club Hub Service must be for bona fide children’s activity in order to maintain the integrity of the Club Hub Service (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of children’s activities in your area, or to write a school research paper). From time to time, Club Hub may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of the Services.
- No Harassment of Club Hub Employees or Agents.You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Club Hub employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Proprietary Rights.
- No Use of Confidential Information.You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Other Users’ Information.Other Registered Users may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any Club Hub or third party proprietary information available via the Services or the Site/App.
- Complaints / Law Enforcement Contact.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Service, you should review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or e-mail us on [email protected] Law enforcement officials may send correspondence (such as subpoenas, court orders and warrants) to Club Hub.
- Communication and Privacy.
We may use your email address to send you messages notifying you of important changes to the Services or special offers. Further, we may contact you by telephone if you voluntarily provide us with your telephone number, in order to communicate with you regarding the Services. If you do not want to receive such email messages or telephone calls (including at any wireless number you may have voluntarily provided us), please notify us at [email protected]
- Term and Termination.
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder. Either you or Club Hub may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. Club Hub reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to Club Hub by you will be non-refundable and all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due.
In order to provide continuous service, Club Hub automatically renews all paid subscriptions (calendar booking system) for the Services on the date such subscriptions expire. We always communicate renewal periods to you in the subscription plan page, before you finalize the purchase of your subscription, upon confirmation of purchase, and in the body of any special promotions sent to our users. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals. In all cases, if you do not wish your account to renew automatically, please follow the directions set out on our packages page on our website www.clubhubuk.co.uk.
- General Provisions.
Right to Seek Injunction. Violation of this Agreement may cause Club Hub irreparable harm, and therefore agree that Club Hub will be entitled to seek extraordinary relief in court, including but not limited to temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions without the necessity of posting a bond or other security, in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that Club Hub may have for a breach of this Agreement.
- Revision Date.
This Agreement was last revised on 6th of May 2018.
© Copyright © 2016 Website Designed and Created by Club Hub. All Rights Reserved.