1) Club Hub Gift Voucher are valid for a year from purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be stated on them and can not be used after that date.
2) Parents Must Select a Kids Activity that has the Yellow Contact Button on the app or Contact the Kids Activity Provider to ask if they want to accept a Club Hub Gift Voucher. Any Kids Activity Provider who has a kids activity on the Club Hub Directory has the right to refuse a Club Hub Gift Voucher.
3) To Redeem your Club Hub Gift Voucher please send the details of your gift voucher and give details to the kids activity provider about what and when you want to book.
4) Club Hub Gift Voucher cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
5) If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the Club Hub Gift Voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card payment. If it is less, then change can not be given. Your Club Hub Gift Voucher will be marked as redeemed on the Club Hub Database once used so can't be used again or for different kids activities on Club Hub.
6) Club Hub Gift Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards but can be used with a Free Trial Lesson option.
7) Club Hub Gift Voucher cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.