Active Network – Club Hub UK Review
On Wednesday the 15th of May I was invited to the Active Network U.K head office to meet Samit Patel. He had contacted me interested in how they could work with Club Hub UK and I was intrigued to see what they had to offer kids activity providers.
As Samit showed me a demo of my Tessa’s Jazz Hands Classes on their system I began to realise that it really was the best booking and admin system there was for all kids activity providers. Whether you were running a holiday camp or a regular after school club, this system could work for any type of organisation.
- Instead of parents jumping through loads of hoops you can ease the sign-up process and increase bookings
- The process for keeping records and admin up to date is now all in one place saving you time
- You can use tracking for attendance and use analytics which is very helpful to help you grow your business
- You can create professional emails for marketing purposes
- If you include discounts, childcare vouchers or any offers you can include this in your booking stage
- There are extra payment plans and refunds for parents for security
- You can easily add all your merchandise for parents to buy when they book onto your activity
I have signed all my classes up and the best thing is that the system is totally free. What is the catch? There is a rate to be taking from each transaction BUT this can be easily resolved by adding it as a ‘booking fee’ when parents are booking your activity. This means you don’t lose out on any money and you are able to transform and grow your business with an easy to use system.
What’s also fantastic is you are assigned your very own account manager who you can contact at any time to help you manage your system and make sure you are making the most out of it.
Interested? Please contact Samit quoting ‘Club Hub UK’ on [email protected]