BABY SENSORY CLASS LEADER POSITION
Contact Karen if you are interested in the BABY SENSORY CLASS LEADER POSITION – [email protected]
Required immediately, an enthusiastic, energetic part-time Class Leader to run fun and exciting classes and parties in the 0 – 13 month age range. Baby Sensory has an excellent reputation as a programme that is lively, innovative and informative. If you think that you can make learning fun and exciting and can provide support for the babies and their parents, then the post could be for you.
Job Title: Classroom Leader & Party Specialist.
Responsible to: Run classes and run baby parties.
Hours of Duty: Between 10 -12 hours – to be discussed at interview
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide safe, high quality care and education for babies and support for parents as a Class Leader.
- To provide fun and exciting 1st birthday parties to customers.
- To contribute to and implement Baby Sensory policies; to set up and run activities; to ensure records are properly maintained; to ensure that the environment is safe for babies and their parents; to fulfil legal requirements; to attend training events and meetings as required.
- Promote & advertise classes, organise taster sessions to promote classes and run baby parties.
- Have a passion for teaching parents and their babies
- Enjoy learning new things
- Confident and natural communicator
- Be enthusiastic and have lots of energy
- Hard working, motivated and strive for the very best
- Good team player
- Natural host and lead a group of up to 20 adults and babies
- Organised and observant
- Attention to detail
- Driver’s licence required
Rates of pay:
- Set up, break down and running one class £40.00
- Set up, break down and running two classes £55.00
- Set up, break down and running three classes £75.00
- Set up, break down and running four classes £95.00
- Pay review after 12 month.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Cleaning allowance
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme (NEST)
- Free uniform
- Fully trained in-house worth over £1000.00
- Progression available throughout our company
The applicant would need to be available as soon as possible to begin on the job training process. After that, the applicant needs to attend Baby Sensory Head Office training which takes place 15th and 16th November or 7th and 8th February.
I am currently looking for someone who can take on 2/3/4 days of classes (based in Redditch, Barnt Green Bromsgrove and/or Halesowen), although if you would prefer less hours this can be discussed. The option to run more classes in the future may be available.
There are some wonderful opportunities within Baby Sensory to progress beyond classes, becoming Baby Sensory trainers or becoming part of our other programmes (we currently have 7 other sister programmes).
I have a wonderful team of 5 at the moment and we all have so much fun together and also running what we are all so passionate about, our classes and babies! If you feel you would like to join our team, please do get in contact!
CANDIDATES MUST FORWARD AN UP TO DATE CV ALONG WITH A COVERING LETTER OUTLINING THE QUALITIES THEY CAN BRING TO THE ROLE
We will also need to arrange a suitable date for you to come and see a class in action. From here we can then arrange an interview and practical.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With very best wishes,