Club Hub Event Tickets 2024
The Event of the Year for Children’s Activity Providers in the UK.
Saturday 11th May 2024 – 9:45am to 6pm
Macdonald Burlington Hotel, Burlington Arcade, 126 New St, Birmingham B2 4JQ.
Please check out our Club Hub Event 2023 video clip below.
Doors will open at 9.45am, the first session is at 10.30. Tea, coffee and pastries on arrival. A free cloakroom is available. The event will finish at approximately 5pm and close by 6pm.
Here is our provisional schedule for the day:
- 09.45 Registration (networking, tea/coffee, pastries)
- 10.30 Welcome from Tessa Robinson – Ice breaker session
- 11.00 – 11.45 Workshop 1 (11.45 break)
- 11.55 – 12.40 Workshop 2
- 12.40 – 13.25 Workshop 3
- 13.25 – 14.15 Lunch
- 14.15 – Fireside chat
- 15:30 – Awards Ceremony
- 17:00 – Closing Words
- Drinks and photos
What is included in my Club Hub event ticket purchase?
- All food and drink
- Expert advice from inspirational business speakers in the children’s activities industry
- Helping you grow your children’s activity business through various workshops
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of people in similar industries to yours from all over the UK
- Award Ceremony
The After Party Tickets
- This will be at the Old Joint Stock Pub & Theatre, 4 Temple Row W, Birmingham B2 5NY from 7pm onwards in ‘The Mezzanine Balcony’ room
- A food buffet will be available so please include any dietary requirements when purchasing your ticket
- The ticket price includes some drinks, as part of a bar tab – guests may need to purchase additional drinks once the bar tab runs out
Our 2024 Workshops will be announced soon……
About the Club Hub Event 2024
Macdonald Burlington Hotel, Burlington Arcade, 126 New Street, Birmingham B2 4JQ.
Rail – The hotel is opposite Birmingham New Street Station. Birmingham Moor Street and Snow Hill stations are both less than a 10 minute walk away.
Road – the hotel is 3 miles from M6 J6 (A38(M)). Recommended parking is at Grand Central Car Park B5 4DQ (next to the hotel – 30 second walk from door to door). Promotional code PKBUR23 for £9.50 per 24 hours.
Please note that Birmingham city centre is a Clear Air Zone and charges may apply, you can check your vehicle here.
Our venue, the Macdonald Burlington Hotel is a beautiful 4 star hotel, located opposite New Street Station. The delegate room rate for Friday 10th and/or Saturday 11th May is:
- 20 x Bedrooms on an allocation basis for 10th and 11th May 2024
- £194.00 Bed and Breakfast Rate per room per night based on single occupancy
- £209.00 Bed and Breakfast Rate per room per night based on double occupancy
All bedrooms are non transferable and non refundable at time of booking.
Full pre payment is required at time of booking
Any bedrooms not named will be automatically released on the 5.04.24
To book a bedroom please call 0121 643 9191 and quote CLUB100524
Other recommended hotels close to the venue are the Holiday Inn Express Birmingham – City Centre (10 mins walk to venue. £ mid range) and the easyHotel Birmingham City Centre (4 mins walk to venue. £ budget range). We do not have agreed rates for these hotels, but have experienced staying in them and they offer value for money and good locations.
Please get in touch if you have any questions about where to stay.
Lunch will be buffet style and clearly labelled. If you have not advised us of any dietary requirements, or your requirements have changed, please email us as soon as possible.
Please wear your business uniform. For example what you would normally wear when teaching your classes or activities.
If you have any concerns regarding accessibility or have any specific requirements please get in touch as soon as possible.
We’d love to see photos of you with your tickets during the lead up to the event. We will be giving our delegates shout outs on social media, please use #ClubHubEvent2024
A professional photographer will capture presentation photos and individual shots for you to keep. A videographer will also be filming throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you, please email Emma [email protected] with any event/award enquiries.