Days: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
‘acting up on screen’ is our series of film summer camps at The RYTC.
Our film camps are for people with little or no experience in making films. Camps focus on visual storytelling and the students directing their own projects.
They are jam packed with fun while also teaching kids how to:
• Work as a team
• Concentrate, communicate and cooperate
• Memorise lines and block scenes
• Develop a character
• Understand director’s craft
• Understand digital editing
• Take creative risks
• Make a mistake, laugh, and try again
And film builds confidence and self-esteem.