Days: Wednesdays, term-time only
All abilities from both Lower & Upper School at WJS welcome!
(please note for children from other schools, there is another Art Club on Wednesdays at 4.30pm-5.30pm).
The Dot Kids Method is an innovative approach to Art Education, created by Arts & Mindset Educator Julie Bevan.
The sessions are very inclusive and do not centre on perfection and ‘copying a masterpiece’ instead we focus on self-expression, understanding and art appreciation.
SIBLING DISCOUNTS are automatically applied at booking.
TRIAL SESSIONS AVAILABLE, for children who haven’t attended Dot Kids Workshops & Art Clubs in the past.
CHOOSE TO PAY FOR THE TERM IN FULL FOR A £SAVING OR SUBSCRIBE TO THE MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN.
* Encouraging Creative Confidence & Creative Freedom
* Inspiring Children Through Art History
* Enhancing Discussion & Positive Mindset
* Embracing Self-Expression
* Celebrating Uniqueness
* Recognising ‘mistakes’ as learning opportunities.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Your child will discover inspirational artists, often using them as inspiration for their own creativity.
* Your child will learn that “mistakes” are just a learning opportunity and can often be adapted into a positive outcome.
* We will support one another to encourage artistic freedom and confidence.
* Your child will experiment with various artistic techniques, eg. paint, collage, drawing, sculpture.
* Your child will develop self-expression, through creativity and discussion.
* Your child will increase their ability to engage and discuss.
Over the term your child will bring home creative experiments, handouts and one painted canvas to display proudly at home.
All materials provided.
Your Dot Kids Tutor is fully DBS checked and holds an Enhanced Certificate.
An apron will be provided for the session.
We can’t wait to meet your creative child!