Lights Camera Code
Lights Camera Code combines coding and film-making into unique workshops.
We challenge the children to collaborate, problem-solve and create their way through problems.
These workshops use a range of coding and film-making techniques to help children explore their creative side whilst preparing them for a world that speaks in code.
Our workshops will allow your child to go on an adventure with robots; create their own world AND view it through virtual reality technology; and build their own film-making equipment before coding it to deliver tracking and panning shots.
We specialise in bringing coding and film-making skills to children aged 7-13. Our company’s cornerstones are collaboration, problem-solving and creation and from these, we have developed a range of successful workshops. We teach children 21st century skills through STEM and arts based activities and we inspire children to continue learning beyond our workshops.
- After school clubs including coding, film-making, neuro-science, music production and robotics.
- School holiday full-day workshops
- Whole day staff training on implementing the three strands of the computing curriculum
- CPD after school sessions for staff modelling coding and film-making lessons linked to pedagogy
- Bespoke curriculum mapping through the lens of individual school software and equipment
Choose the workshop you think suits your child best by visiting www.mrgbooks.com/
Please do not hesitate in emailing us if you’re unsure: [email protected]
Facebook: lights camera code