Times: 9-11am (zoom) or 9.30-11.30am (in centre)
Type IT! touch typing summer classes
Type IT! are offering some fun, intensive classes throughout the summer, with various options to fit in with your holidays.
Tutor supported live zoom classes take place throughout July and August. They also have classes at centres in Harrow and Sutton from 16th-20th August.
• Courses run from 9am – 11am each day.
• Learn all of the keys in just one week.
• Fun and engaging lessons.
• Software to keep and use after the course.
• Dyslexia friendly, learning to type, based on muscle memory.
• Improve your speed, accuracy and your posture too!
Touch typing is an invaluable skill for both children and adults. A touch typist can improve their speed, accuracy and posture, all great skills for life at school, University and in the workplace.
Want to move at a slower pace? We offer weekly remote classes too with tutor feedback.
For more information and to learn a skill for life, see https://www.touchtypeit.co.uk/book-now/