A Strong Foundation for Growth and Development
Tots Play’s Baby Development course is designed especially for our youngest babies, and provides new parents with a range of skills and activity ideas to give your baby a head start in life.
Running over six weeks the course includes;
· Baby Massage – a simple routine to help you calm, connect and communicate with your baby. Includes specific strokes to help relieve colic and digestive problems.
· Baby Yoga – stretches, poses and movements to both stimulate and soothe baby, and a great way to have fun together.
· Baby Sign Language – how to start using signs to aid communication with your baby.
· Effective Ways To Use Songs and Rhymes – introducing the benefits of music and movement.
· Play Activities to Boost Sensory and Body Awareness – using a variety of everyday items to aid learning.
· Tummy Time Techniques – why tummy time is important and how to make it more effective and fun.
· Cuddles, Smiles, Bubbles and Lots of Fun!
Classes run for around 50 minutes and are friendly and relaxed, with a maximum of ten babies (plus mum or dad!) per course.
To ensure you get the most out of the course you will receive a full colour workbook, giving details of all the techniques and activity ideas covered at each session, plus background information on each of the topics.
You will also receive a Free Music Download containing a selection of the songs used during the course and a bottle of massage oil so that you can practice both massage and yoga at home with your little one, and get other family members involved.
The course is also a great way to meet other mums and babies, and sets the foundation for the ongoing Tots Play Baby and Toddler Play Programme.
For more on this course please visit http://www.totsplay.co.uk/baby-development-course.