Days: Wednesday (Colchester)
Times: 10am-11am; 11:15am-12:15pm; 12:45pm-1:45pm
Signing babies are happy babies: Able to express their needs, wants and feelings. Sign up for TinyTalk classes and help your child learn how to communicate before they can talk. Classes suitable for babies up to 2 years.
At TinyTalk Baby Signing classes you and your baby will:
• Learn a weekly theme of useful British Sign Language (BSL) signs related to words about the family, playing at home, going out, bedtime, meal times and more.
• Sing, sign, bounce and giggle as you join in with action songs and all your favourite nursery rhymes.
• Develop skills such as listening and visual tracking, build on fine motor skills and vocal skills through a range of sensory activities.
• Play instruments to accompany the songs.
• Experience bright and beautiful sensory toys such as voile scarves, tactile shapes, flashing balls, stretchy Lycra, bubbles, mirrors and quality music.
• Enjoy social time to make friends, recharge your batteries (with a cuppa and a biccie – or two!) while your little one enjoys some playtime.
Babies can understand so much before they can talk. What does your baby want to say to you? Let’s find out together!