Days: Various dates available.
Times: 8.30am - 2.30pm
Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals? Then join us for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep’s daily activities.
Your child will be part of a group of up to 8 children, who will spend the morning with a member of The Deep’s crew, allowing them to get hands on within the attraction. Activities will include:
• Seeing behind the scenes of our river turtle display and Discovery Corner plant room
• Taking part in a nori feed at the Lagoon
• Cleaning the exhibit acrylic
• Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
• Invertebrate handling
• Question time with a guide
• Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
Experiences start at 8:30am and finish at 2:30pm.
Spaces are limited. Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day.
To find out the dates that are available and how to book please visit //www.thedeep.co.uk/deep-experiences/junior-experience-day