Days: Monday’s - Sunday’s
Times: Please see timetable
We create swimming naturals:
At Swimming Nature, we go beyond teaching swimming. We build a natural bond between your child and water – for life. Our unique method creates confident, elegant swimming naturals across the UK.
Whether they’re complete beginners or not, our award-winning and pioneering teaching method makes learning to swim a natural, relaxed and fun experience with amazing and recognisable results for all our children. This approach has made Swimming Nature the largest and most respected independent swimming tuition provider in the UK.
We’re proud of our one-to-one and two-to-one classes and the thousands of children we’ve taught to swim in them. Your children can join the programme at any point from the age of three onwards. There are seven levels, each one named after a different water-loving animal. From beginner Frogs to Penguins classes last 30 minutes, from the more advanced Turtle to Swordfish you can choose between 30 or 60 minutes.
All Swimming Nature children will…
• Develop a strong and confident relationship with water
• Acquire technically effective, elegant and recognisable strokes
• Build positive muscle-memory through slow-motion learning, retaining technique at any speed
• Maintain total control and more safety in any marine environment
• Develop a self-assurance in everyday life from conscious learning and understanding
• Swim beautifully
• Have fun!