Days: Sunday 2nd Aug and Thursday 20th Aug
Times: 10-11am, 11.30-12.30
❤️💛💙 Exciting news for Summer Holidays I will be running a couple of Slime work shops in the outside Garden Area of Portishead Football Club. The dates of the workshops are 2nd August and 20th August at various times throughout the day.
These workshops will allow your child to make 2 different slime’s in an hours workshop.
They will get a chance to make their slime from scratch, play with their slime and then take it home 🤩
Limited to 6 children ages 5 and over (parents are asked to stay at the venue but will be behind a line) – therefore booking is essential.
🌟🌟£10 per child🌟🌟
– All the ingredients to make 2 different slimes – such as fluffy slime, glitter slime & textured slime..
– We provide the recipe and work alongside the children to help them make their 2 slimes.
– All the equipment for measuring, pouring, mixing.
– Children get time to play with the slimes they make, making bubbles with straws.
– Children can take home their slimes; we provide each child with 2 storage tubs once their slime is made.
– There will be no toilets at the venue. If it’s a sunny/warm day please apply sun lotion to your child/children and wear a hat. Please bring a water bottle for your child/children.
– Children will keep the 1 meter social distancing around the table , using separate individual equipment per child with disposable aprons. Separate wash bowls per child.
– I will wear separate gloves per child to help mix to get the correct consistency.
If you are interested in finding out more information and joining us then please drop me a message on 07795565522 or email me on [email protected] and I will get you booked onto the work shop.
❤️💛💙 Spaces will be limited so if you are interested then get in touch as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Rachel x @ Portishead, North Somerset