Times: 10:00 – 12:00
Welcome to Stars Gymnastics Club Ltd.
We are a local club in Sussex with over 1000 members, we offer gymnastics to preschool children through to selected squad gymnasts for boys and girls. Our elite competitive girls and boys squads trains up to ten hours per week, and our beginner and development classes’ range from one hour to six hours per week. We offer many other disciplines including Freestyle and trampolining.
We operate from many venues : Currently, this is Storrington Lc, Henfield LC, King Alfred LC Hove, Stanley Deason LC Brighton, Balfour Primary School Brighton,Brunswick School Brighton and Upper Beeding Primary School. We also operate a number of satellite clubs in surrounding schools, through our partnership with Stars Coaching Agency, aiming to deliver gymnastics to every child, regardless of location.
Various classes are offered right across the week, delivered by fully qualified BG coaches and trainees, who have undergone all of the stringent Child Protection checks.
The club has a gym mark award, where parents, guardians and carers can be assured that:
• The level of the coach will be appropriate for the class and the coach to gymnast ratio will be as per the British Gymnastics recommendation.
• Appropriate and comprehensive insurance cover is available including personal accident insurance for each individual member with a membership pack provided.
• Policies and procedures exist in case of accidents or complaints.
• All coaches, new staff, and volunteers, for regulated positions, have an approved British Gymnastics criminal records bureau disclosure.
• The club has a code of ethics and conduct for coaches, judges, volunteers, parents and gymnasts.
• The club is actively involved in development.
• The club actively recognises its volunteers.
St Andrew’s Co Ed secondary school, Worthing
10:00 – 12:00 | 2 one hour classes set in age groups. Starting Sept 2021. Excited to announce our newest site!