FOOD TECH ONLINE CLASS
We are pleased to be continuing with our Food Tech online classes. These classes are ideal for teenagers with some experience in the kitchen, those doing their Duke of Edinburgh Awards, and young people looking to learn how to cook before leaving home. We will cook a main meal and some weeks also a dessert together enough to feed the whole family so that your dinner will be ready to serve up for the family after the lesson!
These classes will be delivered LIVE via Zoom, so you can join in from home!
• Available on computer, tablet or phone
• Interact with your teacher, ask and answer questions
• Teacher demonstrates recipe step by step and cooks along with you
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance
• Please ask for Vegetarian Options and alternative ingredients for dietary requirements or allergies
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge
• If you ever miss a week we can send you the replay so you can catch up at more convenient time
• Certificate on completion of 3 months and assessors report for those doing it as part of the Duke of Edinburgh awards
27/04/2021 – Beef stroganoff and rice and Eton Mess
04/05/2021 – Chicken Kiev, mashed potato & veg medley
11/05/2021 – Quiche Lorraine & Greek salad
18/05/2021 – Teryaki salmon with noodles & Lemon Cheesecake
25/05/2021 – Chicken korma curry and naan bread