Days: Mondays, term-time only
LIVE, interactive online weekly art inspiration workshops – especially designed for children.
Trial sessions availabe.
Monthly payment option or choose to pay in full to £save.
Delivered and created by the Dot Kids Founder, Julie Bevan.
* Dot Kids Art Inspiration Workshops & Art Clubs are not centred around ‘talent’.
* We focus on encouraging creative confidence & developing creative freedom.
* The sessions enhance self-expression, understanding & discussion.
* Our inspiration comes from amazing artists, art history and each other!
* Together we embrace the knowledge that we are all unique and capable of creativity.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Your child will discover inspirational artists, often using them as inspiration for their own creativity.
* Your child will learn that “mistakes” within creativity are just a learning opportunity.
* We will support one another to encourage artistic freedom and confidence.
* Your child will experiment with various artistic techniques, eg. paint, collage and drawing.
* Your child will develop self-expression, through creativity and discussion.
* Your child will increase their ability to engage and discuss.
I will encourage your child to embrace self-expression in art; giving each child the creative confidence and freedom to create their own unique art.
Each child will gain confidence in self-expression, discussion and creativity.
Limited numbers attend, to allow full interaction, discussion and sharing of art work if the children wish to
THESE SESSIONS ARE LIVE ONLINE ART WORKSHOPS.
EVERY MONDAY AT 4.30PM (UK Time Zone)
Each session length will be 60 minutes.