Days: Tuesday 29th May 2018
Times: 1.15pm - 4.15pm
‘Mini Medics’ First Aid for Kids – comes to Bromley, May half term!
Mini Medics is a fun interactive first aid class designed for kids aged 4-13 yrs, they learn how to help someone who is poorly or injured.
Children get to learn real life first aid skills –
• Topics include: what is first aid?, recovery position, resuscitation (cpr), choking, wounds and bleeding, burns, asthma & contacting the emergency services.
Also included scenarios – role play, fake blood and much more..
• All Students receive: fully illustrated work book, a certificate & badge and a unique syringe pen.
• Parents & Carers – of children aged 4-5yrs only welcome to stay, this must be one parent/ carer (only).
• Children will be provided with refreshments during break. However please feel free to pack your child with water /light snack.
• Your child’s first aid class will delivered by Polly, a Mum! Who is also a qualified Early Years Professional and a qualified First Aid Instructor. Dbs checked & insured
( NB: Half price for 2nd /3rd siblings)