Mighty Kickers are confident with boundless energy and this is catered for in the lesson plans. Our games are fast-paced and increasingly football focused, with fun still at the heart, meaning that even new starters easily pick them up. Children begin to understand the importance of team play and matches are gradually introduced.
– Children play independently of their parent/guardian
– 45-minute class
– Weekly classes
– Two coaches for up to 18 children (max)
– Each new starter receives a football kit
– 6 unique badges to collect across the Mighty Kickers programme
Play, Practice & Understanding
Mighty Kickers classes incorporate our rounded learning approach of play, practice and understanding. Play is the motivator and promotes continued and repeated practice. This disguised learning in itself is a powerful tool, however we believe in not only teaching the children how to perform the skills, but also to understand why and where to use the skill in the real world. This transcends all six areas of our curriculum:
– Personal, social & emotional development,
– Communication, language & literacy,
– Mathematical development,
– Knowledge & understanding of the World,
– Physical development,
– Creative development.