I’m Tamas, a qualified baby massage teacher, founder of Little Steps Baby Massage that offers Baby Massage courses for parents and babies in Teddington and West London area, but most importantly I’m a daddy of a wonderful little girl.
The art of massage will help you to communicate, bond and deepen the attachment with your baby through the power of loving, nurturing touch.
My next 6 weeks course starts on the 17h of September 2019 and finishes on the 22nd of October 2019.
The classes will be on Tuesdays from 12:45pm until 1:45.
Some more information about course:
During the 6 weeks course, each week we will focus on different areas of the body, that enables you to have plenty of time to get familiar with the techniques, and by the end of the 6 weeks you will learn a massage routine that you can safely and confidently practise on your baby.
Beside learning a massage routine I will share with you a simple breathing technique, how to fill your touch with deep feelings, and explain the purpose of each techniques you’ll learn and many more interesting things.
The classes are 1.5hour long and massage oil as well as refreshments are provided.
It is also a great opportunity for mums and dads to meet other parents in their local area and discuss parenting topics and build friendships in a relaxing, calm environment.
Baby massage has a wide range of benefits that includes:
– It’s an amazing way to bond and deepen the attachment between the two of you, as well as a great opportunity to spend some relaxing fun time with your baby
– encourage relaxation and improved sleep
– ensure balanced body with the necessary flexibility in joints and enables healthy muscle tone, also improves babies coordination
– relief from colic and digestive discomfort
– helping baby’s mental, physical development.
– It is greatly beneficial for you too, as you’ll gain confidence to use your parenting intuition.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!