*Facebook profile required to join*
Little Learners North West Kent is bringing an online twist to our award-winning mark making and messy play classes.
This is an online learning community based on Facebook (Private group) to support the development of your little ones pre-writing skills and motor development through messy play (don’t worry, not at Class level mess) and other activities at home.
Parent’s no longer need to worry about how they’re going to make sure their little ones are having fun and keeping entertained at home! I will help you bring the excitement and wonder of Little Learners home to keep your little one happy.
🧡 All of the content will be delivered by me, a qualified teacher specialised in Early Years and highly experienced in the development of birth-5 yr olds within the EYFS framework.
A subscription to Little Learners at Home will include;
· 1) Ingredients and equipment lists for the week, comprised of things you are likely to have at home.
2) I will upload daily bitesize content in the form of quick and easy to read guides and EXCITING activity ideas. All content will be structured like our Face2face class terms focusing on one of our Mark Maker Characters each week.
· Pre-recorded video tutorials and activities. Think… Gloop tutorials….Gorgeous, baby safe playdough recipes… Fake Snow and Sensory Bags!
3) Free messaging and email support with me to help steer your child’s learning related to early writing skills and motor development – as well as for any tips and ideas.
4) No special equipment required!
5) Be a part of a supportive and discrete community of parents.
6) Access it in your own time each day to fit around your other lockdown commitments – working from home, home learning etc. It’s meant as an enhancement to the existing time you’re already spending with your little one – e.g. time in the high chair, bathtime, self-play under your close supervision etc.
———————————————————🏠 The focus of it is fun, exciting ways of developing your child’s physical development in relation to their pre-writing skills and coordination. As it says in the name – it is designed to be suited for HOME!
🧡 The ‘messy play’ elements of it are not creating a big mess. However, for those parts of it, a simple wipeable table cover, a shower curtain, a splash mat, a large storage box your baby can sit in etc are all easy ways to keep your home clean. These activities can even be done in the bathtub!
🌈 The activities I provide each day will vary between exploring wet and dry materials, as well completely mess free experiences. Each type WILL support the end goal.
🧚♀️ Small children do not need masses of resource to be able to engage – control the amount you’re giving them and simply top it up as you go along.