About Club Hub
- Club Hub is for kids activity providers that want massive reach to parents in their area.
- Our service is an app that parents use as a one-stop-shop to discover kids activities in their area.
- Unlike ‘Hoop’ we only do targeted marketing based on proximity so you get maximum exposure to people you want.
- As a result of our work many local clubs have been inundated with calls by new members.
- Over 1,700 activity providers signed up, offering thousands of activities for babies to age 18
- Locations across the UK from Dorset to Aberdeen, including Northern Ireland
- Thousands of app downloads and 3,000 weekly unique visitors to the website.
Meet Our Founder
Tessa Robinson is a 24-year-old former musical theatre student who created Club Hub UK after starting her own children’s drama group, only to find there were no free options to advertise locally.
With help from start-up aggregator Ideas Britain she was able to develop her idea, before being entered into their #InSport competition, where she took second place.
The award drew the attention of Marcus Isman-Egal (Managing Partner of Red Everywhere) and Chris Ryu (The Honest Agency) who made her idea become a reality. She is now a member of the Entrepeneur Academy in London.
It's also great for listing my events on - nice and easy to use and promotion is free which is amazing! Thank you Club Hub UK!